When to choose credit cards, always try to get the better. Once of the mistake found on the selection of credit cards is, people never do much research to identify the best and bad sides of a card. It is always advisable to compare various credit cards to identify a best one satisfy all your requirements. Best credit card always offer offer cash back, savings on interest, unlimited points and powerful tools for your business. It should have less fees for any kind of transaction as well as less penalty.
My researches to identify a best card meet all these requirements reached to Chase Freedom Card. A card that meet all the above criteria as well as wonderful features. We would take a look to identify what all these card offers..
MAJOR FEATURES- Chase Freedom credit card gives you cash back with every purchase.- Earn $100 bonus cash back when you spend $500 in your first 3 months- 5% cash back offers on up to $1,500 spent in bonus categories each quarter. Simply activate your bonus every 3 months when the categories change.- Up to 10%per cent cash back when you shop online through Chase- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases- 0% intro APR- No annual fee
Chase Freedom Card also offers a wonderful Introductory Rates:
– 0%per cent Intro APR for 12 months on balance transfers made during the first 30 days your account is open- 0%per cent Intro APR for 6 months on purchases- And after each period, a variable APR of 11.99%per cent – 22.99%per cent.- The balance transfer fee is 3%per cent of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5.
OFFERS IN DETAIL
Rewards will be earned as points, which can be redeemed for cash. 1%per cent cash back equals 1 point. If you choose to redeem for cash back, 1 point equals $0.01 cash back. For example, 2,000 points can be redeemed for a $20 check.
$100 Cash Back
You will receive 10,000 bonus points with this bonus offer, which can be redeemed for a $100 check. To qualify and receive your bonus, you must make qualifying transactions totaling $500 or more during the first 3 months from account opening. Qualifying transactions include using your account for purchases or balance transfers, or using any checks that access your account; cash advances are not included. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.
5%per cent Cash Back
You earn 1%per cent on all purchases and 4%per cent more in bonus categories for a total of 5%per cent. 4%per cent bonus earn is subject to a quarterly maximum. You will be eligible for quarterly bonuses as long as (i) your account is not in default under, and/or you have not violated, the terms of your Cardmember Agreement and Rewards Program Rules and Regulations at the time accounts are selected for the promotional offers, and (ii) your statements are sent to a US address. Quarterly enrollment required.
1%per cent Cash Back
You will earn 1 point for each $1 of net purchases. You will earn an additional 1 point for each $1 of eligible airfare net purchases made online through the program booking tool. You do not earn points on balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that are used to access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including fees for products that protect or insure the balances of your account. There is no maximum number of points that you can accumulate in the program. Bonus/Promotional offers may have a maximum accumulation. A service fee of up to $20 per ticket may be charged for the use of our toll-free number to book or change airline itineraries. Redemptions made online do not have a service fee. See Rewards Program Rules and Regulations which will be mailed after your account is established.
INTEREST RATES AND INTEREST CHARGES
– Purchase Annual Percentage Rate (APR) – 0% Intro APR for the first 6 billing cycles that your Account is open. After that, 11.99% to 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness. These APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
– Balance Transfer APR – 0% Intro APR for the first 12 billing cycles following the opening of your account for balance transfers made within 30 days of account opening. After that, and for all other balance transfers, 11.99% to 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness. These APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
– Cash Advance APR – 19.24% or, if your purchase APR is 22.99%, then 23.24%, based on your creditworthiness. These APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
– Overdraft Advance APR – 19.24% or, if your purchase APR is 22.99%, then 23.24%, based on your creditworthiness. These APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
– Penalty APR and When It Applies – 29.99%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. The Penalty APR will be applicable to your Account if you: fail to make any Minimum Payment by the date and time due (late payment); exceed your credit limit; make a payment to us that is returned unpaid; or do any of the above on another account or loan you have with us or any of our related banks.
– How Long Will the Penalty APR Apply: If your APRs are increased for any of these reasons, the Penalty APR will apply indefinitely.
– How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases – Your due date will be a minimum of 21 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you periodic interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month. We will begin charging interest on balance transfers, cash advances, and overdraft advances on the transaction date.
– Minimum Interest Charge – If you are charged periodic interest, the charge will be no less than $1.50.
– Annual Membership Fee – None
– Balance Transfers – Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
– Cash Advances – Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
– Foreign Transactions – 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
– Late Payment – Up to $15 if the balance is less than $100; up to $25 if the balance is $100 to less than $250; up to $35 if the balance is $250 or more.
– Over-the-Credit-Limit – Up to $35.
– Return Payment – Up to $35.
– Return Check – Up to $35.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
– Will end your introductory APR if any required Minimum Payment is 60 days late, and apply the Penalty APR.- Daily balance method (including new transactions) uses to calculate your balance- Prime Rate: Variable APRs are based on the 3.25% Prime Rate as of 2/22/2010.# Add 8.74% to 19.74% to the Prime Rate to determine the Purchase/Balance Transfer APR.# Add 15.99% or 19.99% to the Prime Rate to determine the Cash/Overdraft Advance APR.# Add 26.99% to the Prime Rate to determine the Penalty APR. Maximum APR 29.99%.
OVERALL CONSIDERATION AND RANKING TO APPLY FOR THE CARD: Excellant!