Own an iPhone and looking for a fantastic application to meet your bud budgeting requirements? Here is 5 superb award winning apps for you. These are easy to use, less costly and have all the features to manage your personal finance in a better and efficient way. Take a look to select one among them to you iPhone!
1. You Need a Budget (YNAB): You Need a Budget (YNAB) – A perfect companian app and classic budgetting app that able to take care of all your finciaal and budgeting requirements.
– “New and Noteworthy”, and “What’s Hot” by Apple.- Voted Most Popular Personal Finance Software on Lifehacker Hive Five Poll
– About.com 2011 Reader’s Choice Winner for Best Personal Finance Software
– “YNAB is great stuff – it really is.” (CNN Headline Radio)- “If you need extra motivation to achieve financial discipline consider the budgeting software YNAB.” (Kiplinger’s Personal Finance)- Listed as one of 10 Personal Finance Tools You Should Use Now. (U.S. News & World Report)- “The budgeting software of choice for those who seriously want to start a personal or household budget.” (About.com)
– Quickly Enter transactions on the go- Check your category balances before making a purchase.- View all historical transactions for every account- Easily sync with YNAB for Desktop- Stay aware of your spending- Never worry about unknowingly go over budget again!
2. iXpenseIt (Expense + Income = Cashflow with Budget): iXpenseIt simplifies daily expense tracking and monthly budgeting. With iXpenseIt, it’s never been easier to stay current on your personal budget or for business users, to get faster reimbursements. Store photo receipts is a snap. Enter expense data anywhere, anytime within seconds. Powerful reporting provides insight to where your money went and find new ways to save.
– “Best iPhone apps” – CNN Money Magazine- 50 Most Useful iPhone Apps (Best Expenses App) – LAPTOP Magazine.- “Best iPhone Apps: Office and Personal Productivity” – PC World- “10 MustSee Finance Apps for the iPhone” – eWeek.com- “100 BEST IPHONE APPS FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT” – Job Profiles.org- “Turn your iPhone into a productivity powerhouse” – Investment Executive, Canada’s newspaper for financial advisors- UK CNET’s Home Screen Awards: Best Finance App “..this app isn’t one of the sexier uses for iPhone.
– Upcoming Bill Reminder- Daily Reminder- Quick data entry (auto populate based on historic transactions)- PDF Reporting (In App Purchase) & AirPrint- Account Balance & Account Transfer- Multi-Currency and Format Supported- Income & Cash Flow- Budgeting- Number pad with calculation- Trend Bar charts for Expense and Cash Flow- Password Protection – Protect your personal financial data and the ability to recover password if forgotten.- Data safety – Backup and Restore your financial data without worries.- Visual indicator of monthly budget vs expenses.- Overview of Today’s spending vs daily spending average.- Expense Summary – Know your total monthly expense, average expense per day and top expense of the month instantly!- Repeating events – One time setup for all recurring expenses such as Monthly rent, Mortgage, utility bills, etc.- Simple/ Detail / Custom Budgets.- Store digital photo receipts.- Instantly generate graphical reports.- Powerful Reporting.- Basic Mileage / Kilometer Tracking with customizable reimbursement rate.- Supports VAT/GST input.- Personalize transactions with icons for categories and subcategories.- Fully customizable keylists.- Full Text Search: quickly search to locate transactions.- .CSV and HTML data import/export via Email or Wi-Fi.- Records export with photo receipt attachment for quick expense approval/reimbursement.- Complete world currency list.
3. Mint.com Personal Finance: Mint.com Personal Finance – Designed for both iPhone and iPad, this apps allows you to track, budget and manage your money all in one place, so you can see where you’re spending and where you can save. Open an account, add your bank, credit, loan and retirement accounts and Mint will automatically pull in and categorize your transactions. It’s safe, secure and easy to keep your personal finances organized.
– Featured in iTunes App Starter Kit (Oct 2011)- TIME Magazine’s 50 Best iPhone Apps 2011 (Jan 2011)- Kiplinger’s Must-Have Money Apps (Winter Issue, 2011)- The New York Times — “Your Financial Situation, in the Palm of Your Hand” (April 2010)
– View all of your accounts including: checking, savings, credit cards, investments, and retirement.- Mint automatically pulls in and categorizes your transactions. No need to enter your own transactions.- Easy-to-understand graphs show you where your money is going so you get a clear picture of your spending and your net worth. (iPad only)- Know how much you have left to spend. Mint creates a customized budget based on your actual spending.- Add manual transactions at the time of purchase so you can track cash spending.- Avoid late fees and monitor cash flow — get bill reminders, alerts and advice sent right to your device.- View your data even without a wireless connection. (iPad only)
4. BudgetCare: BudgetCare is useful, very simple and easy to use application for tracking your personal expenses. BudgetCare has excellent and intuitive user interface and provides powerful features of showing statistics with diagrams and pie charts. All straightforward BudgetCare features are just few taps away, it can be used anywhere and anytime on the go. No special preparations or setup needed to start using it. BudgetCare is very intuitive and user friendly – you won’t need a manual to figure out how it works. Just run it and write down what you spend money on every day.
– Featured in “Money Matters” in many European countries!- Featured in “What’s Hot” in many countries around the world!- BudgetCare in Top 10 iPhone Applications for 2009, by AssociatedContent.com
EASE OF USE- Clean, simple, and easy to use native iPhone user interface.- Fast & easy input of transactions.- Designed for everyday usage for tracking your expenses.- Home screen showing summary of your current expenses.RECURRING & SCHEDULED EXPENSES- Recurring expenses with flexible settings.- View all entries of each recurring transaction.- Schedule future expenses with notification.POWERFUL STATISTICS- Browse daily / weekly / monthly / yearly lists of expenses.- Each view in statistics is presented in diagram or pie chart with detailed info.- Switch between $ and % in pie charts.- Flexible reports for separate categories and subcategories.- Annual reports divided by categories or months.- Fast and easy jump to any date.ADVANCED SEARCH- Search by amount spent, note, category, or payment type.- View all recurring and scheduled expenses.- Browse list of all entries generated for recurring transactions.- Sort search results by date, category or payment.BUDGET & BALANCE- Set total monthly budget and track it visually.- View categories with most and least amount of expenses.- View current balance, and average daily / weekly amounts.- Browse budget & expenses summary for past months.CATEGORIES & SUBCATEGORIES- Built-in list of categories and subcategories.- Modify and rearrange the list to match your actual needs.EXTRAS- Flexible settings easy to understand.- Choose currency ($, £, €, ¥) or not specify currency at all.- Set starting month date & week day.- CSV export of your expense records via e-mail.
5. Saver ~ Control your Expenses: Saver ~ Control your Expenses, the easiest way to track your expenses. Simple and intuitive, it lets you make entries on the go, with just a few taps, and keeps everything organized in your pocket. Designed with simplicity and usability, Saver holds all expenses in one place, allowing you to keep track of your budget with ease. You don’t need to be a finance guru, just set the budget, start tracking, and you will always know where your money goes.
– Featured by Apple as “App of the Week”, “What’s Hot”, “Money Matters”, “New and Noteworthy” and “Top Grossing”- Ranked as #1 Financial App all over the World- “Saver is beautiful to look at and easy to use.” — Macworld- “Saver sounds a lot like Mint, but it’s so much better looking, not to mention the squeaky clean interface with eye-popping visuals.” — The Daily- “Saver is absolutely beautiful.” — MinimalMac.com- “Saver adds a surprising amount of beauty to the boring task of tracking my expenses.” — TiPb.com- “Saver manages to combine nice design with solid features, making an overall package that works very well. Our verdict 4/5” — Tap! Magazine, UK- “Saver is a fantastic option if you need to track your expenses, without hassle.” — BeautifulPixels.com
– Beautifully designed, intuitive user interface- Make entries on the go with big, easily-accessible buttons and fields- Choose from 15 most useful categories- Specify your entries by using built-in or custom tags. Attach notes and photos- View, edit, and search with ease. Search results can be filtered and sorted- Check detailed spending history per week, month, or entire year- Visualize your expenses via beautiful graph-report- Select or change dates easily, using full-screen calendar- “Backup and restore” protects you from data loss- World currencies. See the full list on our website- Works as standalone app. No pricy desktop software required- High-resolution graphics. iOS 5 and Retina display friendly- Passcode protection for your privacy
Sherin Dev, a financial writer, investor and the founder of Investinternals.com and moneywithmoney.net financial blogs. Follow him on Twitter or Facebook. Any queries on articles, guest posts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org