This article written by Sherin DevAcquiring financial knowledge and skills can do only through proper practices. A little of the same may receive through formal school and collage studies. Some of them may get from the practices for parents and mentors like teachers or any relatives and friends as well. Here are five proven best practices to acquire right financial knowledge utilizing the possibilities.
1. Read Financial Newspapers – Financial newspapers are the right source to get update with what happening in the money market and industry. If you are out of college, have a practice or reading at least one financial newspaper a day. This can be done through reading at office utilizing your free time, lunch time or visiting public libraries or even subscribe the same at your home. Generally, financial papers give huge coverage on happening in the nation, adjacent nations and worldwide. They also feature good articles on personal finance, business, money management and investment practices for readers. Reading a paper in a day is good, two is excellent and more is fantastic. Subscribing such papers can be used for references in the future.
2. Financial Channels and News: Whenever possible, watch financial channels and news’s to enhance your knowledge. Practice it in your tea time break, whether it is in office or home. News channels are the best source to provide authentic information on financial matters. Through the speeches and interviews with financial and subject experts, it provides you an excellent opportunity to update your skills and knowledge time to time.
3. Subscribe and Read Money Magazines – Read best available financial magazines, weekly or bi-weeklies, to get more exposure on money topics. Such magazines always come with highly packaged newses, information and interviews to provide extra-ordinary financial knowledge to its readers. There are many in its kind to select, subscribe and read. Visit public libraries to collect and read such magazines and periodicals free, by using your free time productively to gain knowledge in the subject.
4. Read Online – Internet provides ample opportunities to read excellent contents online packaged with nice information. Have a practice of visiting financial websites and subscribe latest articles directly to your mailbox to get updated with latest information and articles time to time. Utilizing the features like Google alerts, one can subscribe free and latest news alerts directly to the mailbox. This is a great option to get breaking news’s on various subjects like business, finance and investments.
5. Personal Finance Blogs – Subscribe personal finance blog’s feeds to get latest articles from it whenever all added. One can easily find various experienced and famous blog writers, (don’t forget to subscribe my blog too – remember, you are reading this useful information from here only) on their choice and interest. Have a practice of visiting good financial blogs and try to subscribe and read at least 5 best blogs regularly. One of the major advantages of subscribing personal finance blogs are, it would automatically clears your any long forgotten or existing doubts time to time. Adding and reading comments under the articles in the blogs are highly helpful to have healthy debate with fellow readers, other bloggers around the world to get required information and knowledge.
There are some of the other methods available are, following famous money managers like Dave Ramsey, Suze Orman etc, in the social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook, also helpful to get good information on financial subjects.This would also provide an opportunity to ask your doubts to the experts directly.Whatever you do to get knowledge on any subject, do it systematically. Make it as a part of your everyday life and later such practices would control your time and knowledge in an efficient way to the success. Share with others and your own kids. This would later expand your skills to new levels.Any doubts, knowledge sharing, criticisms, you have a comment option down… go and mark your comments in this page for me to get the knowledge updated…