Apple iTune store offers variety of applications both free and paid, highly useful for daily life tasks. Here are 30 Best Business Apps from Apple store to download. Most of them are free but some of them required to pay namely amount to get downloaded. Utilization of these fantastic application would help to increase productivity as well as manage time in an efficient way. Take a look.
1. Pages – Apple: Pages on iPad allows you to create, edit and share beautiful reports, letters, flyers and brochures.
2. Keynote : Create and deliver amazing presentations right on iPad, using Keynote.
3. Quickoffice® Pro: Quickoffice Pro HD allows you to view, edit and share Microsoft Office files including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
4. GoodReader for iPad: With GoodReader for iPad, you can view, organize and share pdf’s and other documents.
5. mobilEcho: mobilEcho provides secure, managed access to corporate file servers and provides encryption of data at rest using Data Protection capabilities of iOS 4.
6. SharePlus: SharePoint Mobile Client: Access corporate Sharepoint information and files on iPad,using SharePlus Office Mobile Client.
Clipboard and Binder Apps
7. CrewAlert – Jeppesen: With Jeppesen Mobile TC, pilots can connect to Jeppesen terminal charting information, including airport diagrams and airway manual terminal procedures.
8. BoardVantage Collaborate: BoardVantage provides board-of-directors with up to date and secure access to documents and resources for board meetings.
9. Numbers: Create tables and charts, add photos and graphics,and enter and edit data on the go with Numbers.
10. TOTAL for iPhone: Field appraisers can quickly diagram building floor plans and fill out onsite inspection forms, using Total for iPad.
11. FileMaker Go for iPad: View, edit and search your Filemaker Pro database records with FileMaker Go for iPad.
12. AutoCAD WS: AutoCAD WS enables you to view, edit, and share 3D CAD files in DWG format.
Charts and Reports Apps
13. Roambi Analytics Visualizer: Get intuitive and visual reports and graphs of your most important business metrics with Roambi – Visualizer.
14. SAP BusinessObjects Explorer: Access all of your company’s most important SAP data using SAP BusinessObjects Explorer.
15. MicroStrategy Mobile for iPad: View updated data charts, forecasting reports, and graphs of your enterprise data with MicroStrategy Mobile.
16. QlikView: QlikView provides realtime views of your company’s performance and business metrics.
17. PushBI Mobile Business Intelligence: Use PushBI Mobile Business Intelligence to view key performance indicators for your business.
18. Analytics HD: Using Analytics HD, you can view Google Analytics statistical charts and reports.
19. SketchBook Pro: Use SketchBook Pro to create beautiful sketches and renderings, with high-quality brushes, tools and layers.
20. OmniGraffle: Create diagrams, charts, flowcharts and wireframes on iPad, using OmniGraffle.
21. Penultimate allows you to take notes and draft sketches to review and share with colleagues.
22. Evernote: Capture notes, ideas, screenshots, and voice recordings and even tag your notes with geo-location information using Evernote for iPad.
23. With OmniGraphSketcher, you can quickly create and present detailed graphs and charts on iPad.
24. Dragon Dictation: Dictate audio and use voice-to-text transcription to add notes to SMS, email or other applications, using Dragon Dictation.
25. WebEx for iPad: Participate in online meetings as if you were sitting at your desk using WebEx for iPad.
26. Agendas: Create interactive agendas and broadcast them to iPad users on the network with Agendas.
27. Things for iPad: Have all of your to-do’s on hand with Things for iPad.
28. Sync and share files wherever you go with Dropbox.
29. 1Password : 1Password allows you to take all your passwords with you in a safe and secure way.
30. Fuze Meeting HD: Run online meetings and share high-definition content from anywhere with Fuze Meeting HD.