Did You Know You Could Pay-off Your Debts with an Administration Order!

Like my blog? Sign-Up for a FREE newsletter! OR Give a ‘Like’ to my FaceBook Page

This is a guest article from Debbie Brown

Are you amidst a tough financial crisis because of your debts? You could pay off your debts with the help of an Administration Order in UK. An Administration Order is a single county court order which will help you to clear your debts and stabilize your finances. An Administration Order includes credit debts and certain other debts. This debt solution will enable you to make single payments every month to the court. The court will get in touch with your creditors on your behalf and divide the money amongst them on a pro-rata basis. You will have to pay 10% of your payment as a handling fee to the court. This is deducted directly from the payments you make. Once an administration order is executed, your creditors cannot take any legal action against you. With an administration order, all the interest charges that were being added to your debts will be frozen.

Did You Know You Could Pay-off Your Debts with an Administration Order!To apply for an Administration Order, you must fulfill certain criteria:• You must have at least one County Court Judgment or CCJ issued against you.• You should have at least two creditors.• Your total debt amount must be less than £5,000.To begin with, you need to apply for an Administration Order. For this you will have to fill up a N92 form. This from is available at your nearby local county court office. This form comes along with a number of tips and guidelines that will help you to fill up this form. This form will contain detailed information about your debts and remember that the debt amount should not exceed £5,000. An administration order is granted by the court only to individuals. If you have a partner who shares your finances, in that case you will have to apply for the order separately. For employed individuals, an Attachment of Earnings Order will be made.While you start filling up this form, at first you need to put the name of your local county court on the form. The N92 form is divided into four parts: Part A, B, C and D. In Part A, you will have to fill up details such as your family history, employment and financial status. This part looks like your personal budget sheet and you can refer to ‘statement of means’ for filling up this space. Here you even need to give information about your weekly or monthly outgoings as well. After this comes Part B of the form. Here you need to list all your debts such as priority debts, total credit debts and others. It is essential to mention the account number and the creditor’s address. This will help the court to reach out to your creditors easily in order to make your repayments. After this in Part C you will have to mention how much you can pay off every month to pay off your arrears. In the form you will have to mention the amount you can pay off every month. If you need any assistance regarding this, you can always consult the court staff. At last when it is time for you to fill up Part D of the form, there is a warning! Part D is a declaration stage. You must sign this part in the presence of a court officer to prove that the information in the form is true to your knowledge. As a tip, remember to keep a copy of the form.After filling up this form, you need to submit it for approval by the court. Once it is accepted by the court, they will be informing your creditors regarding your administration order. Creditors will be given a time period of 16 days to respond negatively or positively. In case no objections are raised by the creditors, the court grants the order and accepts your offer of payments. After the order is granted, you will be free from creditor attacks. However, if your creditors object to the Administration Order, the court arranges for a hearing and the district judge takes the final decision. Here you and your creditors will have to attend the hearing. At times creditors sent their representatives for attending the hearing. Both the parties get a scope to explain their case, and once the problems are then resolved, the district judge will make the order. Once the judge gives a verdict on your behalf, you are sure to make way for a debt free life.

This is a guest written by Debbie Brown from UK Finance Community

Picture: byoogle

About Guest Writer
This post was written by a guest writer. If you’d like to add a guest post in Money Hacker, please check out Write for Us page for details about how YOU can share your knowledge with our community.