Like my blog? Sign-Up for a FREE newsletter! OR Give a ‘Like’ to my FaceBook Page
From Editor: This is a guest article from Amanda Revie
Forex trading can prove to be a very lucrative career if you take time to learn the tricks of the trade. Understanding the Forex market requires patience and you can’t rush into making decisions. There are many ways you can boost your Forex earnings, and many people choose to use online trading platforms such as MT4, to streamline the trading process.
The Benefits to Using Trading Platforms
MT4 is one of the many trading platforms available to download on the internet. These platforms are extremely easy to use once you get the hang of it – but at first, they could be quite daunting to look at.
Here are some of the top benefits of using a trading platform:
– Demos – the best trading platforms will offer a demo mode for practicing or newbie traders. If you are new to Forex trading, you should always test things out using the demo. Never conduct a real trade until you feel comfortable.
– Date – you can download raw data such as indicators and charts which will aid you in your trading. The downloaded data can be easily transferred into Excel for easy review and analysis.
– Multilingual – many of the latest platforms are available across a number of languages.
– Mobile Access – yes, they’re extremely up to date. If you have a cool smart phone, you could trade on the go! Trading platforms can offer mobile connection so you will always be connected with the Forex world.
Top Tips for New Traders
If you are new to the trading game, you will find Forex exciting and rewarding. But to get the most out of the trading game, you need to understand the fundamentals of investing. Here are some top tips to take on board if you are new to the game:
1. Study pays off – before you even begin the trading game, you need to study the different trading systems out there. There are many to choose from and getting to know the ins and outs of each system will help you pick the right one.
2. Practice makes perfect – before you invest money, you should always practice. Trading platforms such as MT4 allow you to use a demo before you get started. The biggest rookie mistake is going straight in without testing the waters first.
3. Get used to analyzing – conducting analysis is a huge part of Forex trading. The more you analyze, the easier it will be to discover patterns in the market. Remember the two all-important areas of analysis; fundamental analysis and technical analysis.
4. Understand trends – trend trading is a very popular type of trading which many professionals will follow. For beginners, it’s perfectly ideal and allows the trader to have a low risk trading strategy.
5. Develop your strategy – there are risks with all strategies, some more than others. If you are new to Forex, it could be beneficial to choose to low risk ones to begin with, and you should also stick with a strategy in order to get long term benefit from it.
About Author: Amanda Revie writes for Alpari (UK) who offer trading platforms and trading products including the flexible multi-tiered MT4, available with a number proprietary plug-ins and add-ons.
Like to Add a Guest Post?
This post was written by a guest writer. If you’d like to add a guest post in Money Hacker, please check out Write for Us page for details about how YOU can share your knowledge with our community.