Term of use
This website is intended to provide educational information on topics related to personal Finance and Investing. The publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, medical, financial, or other professional services. If expert assistance is required, please seek the services of a competent professional.The publisher has endeavored to make the material on this site accurate. The information should be used only as general guide, however, as the publisher cannot guarantee that this information is free of typographical or content errors. Furthermore, each piece of content contains educational information only up to its original publication date.’Money Hacker – Finance for Life’ accepts no responsibility for and excludes all liability in connection with browsing this blog, use of information or downloading any materials from it, including but not limited to any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misleading or defamatory statements. The information at this blog might include opinions or views which, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not necessarily those of ‘Money Hacker – Finance for Life’ or any associated company or any person in relation to whom they would have any liability or responsibility.All content and information at ‘Money Hacker – Finance for Life’ might be changed or updated without notice. ‘Money Hacker – Finance for Life’ might also make changes or improvements at any time without notice. THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS”. THE AUTHOR(S) AND THE PUBLISHER WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY NOR RESPONSIBILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RELATED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE. THE PUBLISHER WILL PROVIDE NO REMEDY FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING SUCH FROM NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONTRACT, EVEN AFTER NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If you don’t wish to be bound by the above, begone.
Back to top
Disclaimer of EndorsementReference within this blog to any specific commercial or non-commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by ‘Money Hacker – Finance for Life’.The views and opinions of the authors of content published at ‘Money Hacker – Finance for Life’ does not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of ‘Money Hacker – Finance for Life’ or its owner, and cannot be used for product endorsement purposes.References to books, software, blogs, or products as “Recommended by ‘Money Hacker – Finance for Life’” are specific suggestions only and do not necessarily constitute or imply an endorsement.
Back to top
Copyright Policy‘Money Hacker – Finance to Life’ is totally an ‘uncopyright blog’ allows any one to freely use the contents any way you like. I release my copyright on this contents. And if someone wants to take my work and improve upon it, I think that’s a wonderful thing. If they can take my favorite posts and make something funny or inspiring or thought-provoking, I say more power to them. The creative community only benefits from derivations and inspirations.While you are under no obligation to do so, I would appreciate it if you give me credit for any work of mine that you use, and ideally, link back to the original. However, it is the sole responsibility of user for any kind of damages, loses happening by using any contents from this site.‘Money Hacker – Finance to Life’ UnCopyright policy applicable to original contents in this site and not applicable to any content, images, logos or any kind of third party items may found in this site.
Back to top
Back to top
Information Automatically Logged: This site may log your IP address to help diagnose problems with the web server and to administer this web site. This information is primarily used for general traffic tracking and security.
Newsletter: This site allows visitors to sign up for a free newsletter by providing an email address. The email address you provide is used only to send you the free newsletter, and you can unsubscribe by clicking a link in any issue of the newsletter.
Public Forums: This site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or newsgroups available to its visitors. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, so you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Security: This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under its control. This site provides a secure server for all credit card orders, securely encrypting all personal data with industry-standard methods. This site does not store credit card numbers for processed orders.
Back to top
Advertisers and sponsorsThe appearance of advertising or sponsorship in accordance with these policies is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement of claims made for a product or service, nor an endorsement of a manufacturer, distributor or promoter of a product or service.Neither the ‘Money Hacker – Finance for Life’ nor its any subsidiary shall be liable for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs or obligations arising from the use or misuse of the advertising material or sponsorship information that appear, whether such obligations arise in contract, negligence, equity or statute law. No guarantee or warranty is made as to the quality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, appropriateness or suitability of the advertising material or sponsorship information provided. No advertising material is intended to substitute for the advice of a physician and readers are advised always to consult their doctor for specific information on personal health matters.
Back to top
• ‘Money Hacker ‘ love comments as important than anything. I welcome all kinds of thoughts- supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise. Each of your comment add value and knowledge to our community. If you have a comment, feel free to say it here. Whether you are a professional or beginner, I always love to hear from you frequently.
• Responsibility – The author of a comment is solely responsible and liable for the contents of that comment.
• Spam Mails – I delete spam mails. Any comment to Money Hacker went through careful moderation. Submit your comment only once, the comment may not appear until I approve it. I generally do not delete comments unless they have content that:
* Copyrighted material * is personal attack or abusive
* is off-topic * contains ad-hominem attacks * promotes hate of any kind * uses excessively foul language or profanity * is blatantly spam * is non-English
• Link on comments: I actively encourage relevant links in comments. If you’re leaving a comment on my blogs and want to point to a link on your own or someone else’s site that is relevant to the topic then please feel free to do so. This adds to the conversation and improves the blog. Irrelevant links are not encouraged – If you leave a comment with a link in it that has no relevance to the post you’re commenting on it could be be deleted.
• Relevant marketing: If you want to tell people about your own articles, products, and services in a way that’s truly relevant to the topic, I’m happy to allow it. People can decide for themselves whether or not they want to click your links. But topically irrelevant links will be treated as spam and nuked.
• Signatures – I allow adding signatures on your comments. You are free to do so until the comment turn as comment spam i.e. if you write a comment that says ‘nice’ or ‘good post’ or ‘great blog’ or ‘interesting topic’ and then leave a signature on your comment then it could well be deleted immediately.
• My Rights on comments – By posting a comment, you grant me the right to use, display, republish, sell, alter, or delete your comment in any way and for any reason.
• Posting under my own name: I always post comments under the name “Sherin@Money Hacker,” whether on this blog or anyone else’s blog. I’ve never posted anonymously or under any other name, nor do I have any intention of doing so. • Posting anonymously: You’re free to post comments anonymously or under a pseudonym. However, I’m personally a bit prejudiced against people who do this, so when reading comments (and deciding whether or not to respond), I tend to place more value on comments made by real people as opposed to ghosts. Nevertheless, I understand that privacy is a concern, especially when discussing sensitive matters, so you’re free to post anonymously if you so choose. • Responding to comments: I generally try to be helpful in responding to comments when I feel I can add value succinctly.• Once your comment is posted, it may not be edited or removed by you, the author. I generally do not entertain requests to modify or delete the comment once after added; however, I reserve the right to edit your comment at our discretion.
• This policy is subject to change at any time without notice.
My advice to those commenting on blogs (not just mine) is that in a sense you’re visiting someone else’s home when you leave a comment. Comments have the ability to build up our tear down your reputation. They are a permanent record of who you are and what you stand for – so take care – be gracious – make sure they add value (not only to the blog you’re visiting but also to your own online profile).
Back to top