After years of shrinking credit limits, rising rates and new fees, not to mention government legislation, credit card users have every reason to question the value of the plastic in their wallets. And now that the dust has settled, many may find their current credit cards aren’t as good as they could be.The best credit cards available! Find an offer that matches your excellent credit with low rates, great deals and rewards programs. FICO scores/credit scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator to the credit type you are eligible for. However, credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any credit card offer.
The best five in the sense of credit range is 750+, with its specific features:
1. Citi Platinum Select MasterCard
– 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 21 months and 0% Intro APR on purchases for 21 months. After that, the APR will be 11.99%-20.99% based upon your creditworthiness.- Extra Cash from Citi: enjoy discounts on gift cards, travel, merchandise and more- No annual fee- Secure, free online account management
2. Chase Freedom Visa $100 Bonus Cash Back + 0% Intro APR
– Earn $100 Bonus Cash Back after you make $500 in purchases in your first 3 months- 0% Intro APR for 12 months on balance transfers and 0% Intro APR for 6 months on purchases- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 spent in bonus categories each quarter- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases without limits on what you can earn
3. Discover More Card – 24 Month Promotional Balance Transfer
– 0% intro APR for 6 months, then the Regular APR- 5% Cashback Bonus® in categories that change like travel, gas, groceries, restaurants, home improvement stores and more- Up to 1% unlimited Cashback Bonus on all other purchases- No Annual Fee
4. Chase Sapphire Card (15K)
– Earn $150 in rewards – that’s 15,000 bonus points after you spend $500 in 3 months- Redeem points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, cash back and more- 2X points earned on airfaire & hotel accomodations booked through Ultimate Rewards & 1 point for every dollar spent on all other purchases- No annual fee!
5. Discover More Card
– 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months, then the Regular APR- 5% Cashback Bonus® in categories that change like travel, gas, groceries, restaurants, home improvement stores and more- Up to 1% unlimited Cashback Bonus® on all other purchases- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months, then the Regular APR