Article Written by Sherin Dev; Follow in Twitter or Facebook
Value investors, whether a beginner or experienced, always in search to learn maximum about fundamental analysis to sharpen their stock investing skills and select right stocks. There are lots of books, blogs, newsletters and other resources offers guidance to sharpen such skills but most of them fails to identify the right resources.
Here is a collection 3 free PDF e-books that offers lessons on fundamental analysis, stock basics and investing 101. I have personally found these are very good resources for all to read and understand the subject well. This site offer two options to read these books. First, just click any link to visit the site. Provide your e-mail ID to register free and receive the pdf files directly to your mail box. Second, read online without a registration. Option is of course, yours.
Here is those three wonderful free e-books:
1. Fundamental Analysis: What Is It?
Table of Contents
1) Fundamental Analysis: Introduction2) Fundamental Analysis: What Is It?3) Fundamental Analysis: Qualitative Factors – The Company4) Fundamental Analysis: Qualitative Factors – The Industry5) Fundamental Analysis: Introduction to Financial Statements6) Fundamental Analysis: Other Important Sections Found in Financial Filings7) Fundamental Analysis: The Income Statement8) Fundamental Analysis: The Balance Sheet9) Fundamental Analysis: The Cash Flow Statement10) Fundamental Analysis: A Brief Introduction To Valuation11) Fundamental Analysis: Conclusion
Download or read Fundamental Analysis lessons here
2. Investing 101: What Is Investing?
1) Investing 101: Introduction
2) Investing 101: What Is Investing?3) Investing 101: The Concept Of Compounding4) Investing 101: Knowing Yourself5) Investing 101: Preparing For Contradictions6) Investing 101: Types Of Investments7) Investing 101: Portfolios And Diversification8) Investing 101: Conclusion
Download or read Investing 101 lessons here
3. Stocks Basics: What Are Stocks?
1) Stocks Basics: Introduction
2) Stocks Basics: What Are Stocks?3) Stocks Basics: Different Types Of Stocks4) Stocks Basics: How Stocks Trade5) Stocks Basics: What Causes Stock Prices To Change?6) Stocks Basics: Buying Stocks7) Stocks Basics: How to Read A Stock Table/Quote8) Stocks Basics: The Bulls, The Bears And The Farm9) Stocks Basics: Conclusion
Download or read Stocks Basics lessons here
These are very good books and yes it starts from the very beginning and covers the topics every investor want to know. Download the pdf or read online now. Enjoy!!